Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Spent the last days to find a template I like..trying different ones but noone was quite in my style. Sorry for the mess that's been going on here ;)
Then I thought I'll try and make my own and coz' I'm not that good with computers and things it did take me quite a while but it was worth it :) Sure went many hours to this..
I like the one I made..hureeyy :D So hopefully I'm going to leave it like this for a while now..lol..

Maybe someone of you are wondering how the fasting went I can tell you it sure was an experiense. But it went fine. Only on one of the days I was feeling really ill and did throw up. I lost some kilos during these five days and it's great. Still have to keep going til I reach my goal.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



In april I knitted a capelet. Needels 7 and Boston yarn. Pattern is from the book Stickverk.
Bought the yarn years ago and now when I have been sorting my craft things I noticed I have lots of yarns and decided that I have and try to knit with them and not to buy new ones... Ok..I try ;)

I did also knit two more kids scarfs. Would like to add some cute pictures on them but have'nt found any yet.
This evening the sky was so lovely. Just my colours!!! The photo does'nt show off the colours so well, but I wanted to post it for you anyway :)

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Looks like you kept yourself busy knitting while you were offline - nice work :) And the sky picture is lovely, I love to see a pink, orange, or even sometimes purple sky!