Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ekaks mun pitää Ziinalta kysyä tuosta keväthuivista. Että..kuuluuko tuon reunan olla noin? Siihen tulee vähän erilainen reikä lehden alapuolelle...hmmm....Purkasin varmaan kolmeen kertaan ja aina siit tulee tuollain eli onkos oikein ?

I wan't to thank you all who did send me links to scarfs. There is many lovely ones and I have already a few in plans, but this time I started the spring scarf that Ziina has designed :)

AND todays shoppings. Thought I need a treat and here you can see what I got. 2 t-shirts, stickers with the text 'handmade by' , 2 packs of fimo ( got inspired by Derea ;) ) , holder for handbag, haire clips and some nail files. Then the new Moda. Did have a quick look and a few designs looks interested, they are on my 'might try to do when I got time' list.. :D And then some yarn for a poncho!

I also got the yarn for the socks so soon I have to get started on them. So seems like I'm back to normal now..hundreds of things going on at the same time and no sign of any ufos..Ok, ok..I try to get the blanket ready, it's just on hold at the moment.






3 comments:

Ziina said...

no ei se ainakaan pahalta näytä. jokainen uusi lehtihän aloitetaan neulomalla langankierto, ottamalla silmukoiden välinen lanka kiertäen puikolle ja neulomalla se oikein, langankierto ja siitä tulee vähän erilainen reikärypäs kuin muuten.

Lycka är ~ Onnea on said...

Dankke.. langankiertoa siinä oon tehnyt joten oikein sitten. Ehkä se näyttää tuolta kun mulla on niin isot puikot ;)
Kiitti :)

Ziina said...

niin ja se rebecca maksetaan luottokortilla mutten muista oliko jokin eu-maksukin mahdollinen, käy katsomassa...