Friday, January 12, 2007


Went to the yarnshop yesterday. Needed some yarn for the mittens I'm going to start knitting. But also found some sockyarn I like. Bought my friend some too..
We had a crafty evening yesterday :D She was stitching and I continued on my socks..they are'nt ready yet..grrr...I have huge problems with the ending and want it to look neat..SO I started on the other sock.
Was nice to have some coffee, chat and knitting. Hope we have some time to meet soon again ;)
It's nice and brighter outside now when we have got a little snow. Not much but you can call it snow..lol :)
Hope we get more soon!
A day off today and home alone..Means I did sleep long, have'nt been doing much and just taking it easy.. But the houseworks are waiting :P So better get something done or then just sit down and knit :D
Have a good day everyone!!!
EditingMySpace.com,Your one stop graphic spot

No comments: