Sunday, January 28, 2007

A few days ago when we had some lovely sunshine I saw the rainbow too. Can't remember that I have been seeing it on the winter before. On the picture it looks a bit dark, but it was so light and lovely outside, and the colours on the rainbow was so bright.
The weather has been cold but sunny today too.

Doesn't little E's cardigan look cute :)
And it's been sawed for all the years in so good condition. It was mine when I was little :) My grandma knitted it for me.
Feels so nice that we still have something left since I was a child and now can use it for little E.

Have had a bit boring day and been feeling a bit tired and low so the coffee tasted just perfect and delicious with mud cake and whipped cream..mmmm... Something good do make you feel a bit better anyway ;) Thought I can start the diet tomorrow..lol :P
And here's a picture of the Fifi shawl I got ready. Has been on the needles for a long time. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





No comments: