Monday, January 08, 2007

No pictures about knittings today so thought I post a pic of my food :D ha..aa..

Dronninge asked me to join and answer this :)

-Nevn 6 rare ting om deg selv
-Tag 6 personer og legg igjen en hilsen i bloggene deres og be dem om å lese din.
-Disse reglene skal gjengis av dem som tagges!

Name 6 'wierd' things about you.
Ask 6 peoples and put a message in their blog and ask them to read your blog.
Add theses rules.

1. I collect papernapkins and when I go to peoples I look for new ones :P
2. I never kill a spider coz' I belive it starts to rain then.
3. I tend to leave things everywhere in the house, that's why it's so messy all the time, and then I get stressed coz' it's so messy here and I blame the others..lol :D.
4. I have to put lots of lipbalm on my lips before I go to bed.
5. I wear socks when I sleep, if I don't it's difficult to fall asleep..
6. I most of the times I have some knitting with me ( almost everywhere ) coz' I don't like to waste any time with keeping my hands still .
Maybe not so wierd but anyway..that's something about me ;)
Going to ask Kati, Derea, Gimpelise, Hege, Diana and Monique





You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable
At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty
You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it
Your caffeine addiction level: high

What Kind of Coffee Are You?

No comments: