Sunday, March 04, 2007


Todays been an UFO day with old projects. On this tablecloth I had only some of the threads left to fasted and then to press it.. Turned out nice and it's going to be great til Easter :)
Wonder why I did'nt make it ready earlier..so better late... :P
And these turned out to coasters. They where sewn together and I had in plans to continue to crochet a boarder around, but have not the yarn left :( So think they look better like this :D

AND... at long last the little blanket is READY!!! It's 75 cm x 45 cm.Started it so many years ago that I can't even remember when..lol.. For the fastening I did use quite a small hook so think that's why I get so fed up at all crochetting.
Glad it's over now :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




1 comment:

Johanna said...

Wow - you've been busy, what lovely finishes!! You certainly get more finished than I do!! LOL