Monday, April 18, 2011

Book tips!

 I use to borrow craftbooks from the library. If I like them much and find ideas from them I also use to buy some of them for me. ( so someone else can borrow them and I don't have them all the time..lol :D )
At the moment I have some books borrowed that I like alot.
These books are so inspiring and full of ideas so thought I would tell you about them.


Barri Sue Gaudet's book "Quilt a gift"
svenska boken " Sy presenter"
suomenkielinen kirja " Tilkuista asiaa"



"Lappar i rött och vitt"  by Gerd Gellein Merkesdal ( can't find this book in english )
Suomenkielinen kirja "Punavalkoisia tilkkutöitä" ilmestyy 6/2011



"Totally simple crochet" by Tove Fevang
Svenska boken "Virka vackert"
Suomenkielinen kirja "Nyt virkkaamaan"

1 comment:

Anna said...

virka vackert funderar jag på att köpa :) det är så många pysselböcker man vill ha!