Monday, January 05, 2009

Year 2009 is here, and I have got one knitting ready. A pair of orange kids socks. They are already sold..hureeyyy!!!

Like promised I'm going to show you things that I made at the end of last year..

Did make these small decorations of wood, and painted the text 'god jul' on them. I have in plans to make more of them later. :)

I made only a few Christmascards. Pic's here. I made other cards too, some with photos of 'little E' on. Did send them to our families.

Have been in a knitting mood lately, and made some socks at the christmasweeks. 6 pairs of colourful kids socks :) One pair of these are sold too :D
I wish you all a good year 2009!!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Hei hei!
Takk for koselig hilsen:)
ser det er flere som har strikket sokker i julen;)
Ønsker deg et spennende og kreativt år, 2009:)!!
Nina