Tuesday, October 14, 2008



Did knit these slippers last evening and decorated them with crochet flowers.
Yarn Novita 7 veljestä and Maija.

Dishcloth knitted in Mandarin Petite.
My mum liked the one I have and asked for one a bit bigger, so this is what I made :)
I think she's going to get the slippers too ;)

Have been sorting in my craftroom and found some ufos there..
Some of these I started a long time ago. Seems like I'm not going to get them ready and I have lost the inspiration for them, so I think it's time to rip up and let the yarns wait for some new inspiration :P
I know I still have some ufo's left...but that's another story :D

2 comments:

Hage og Foto entusiast said...

Så fine tøfler. Skikkelig søte.. Spesielt med den blomsten på.Det gjorde susen. :)

Sandra said...

Honey, somehow I totaly forgot about you (my head down in shame)!
I am soooo soooo sooo sorry! And I can see that you have been more than crfty lately!