Sunday, May 21, 2006

First of all CONGRATS to Lordi who won the Eurovision Songcontest!! Amazing!! :D
ONNEA koko bändille vaan!! Torilla tavataan ;) tai siis haluaisin kyl tulla mutten oo varma pääsenkö ;)


And here is my new project I started yesterday. I'm in knittingmood and have done a bit on this already. You'll have to wait and see what it's going to be!

And thanks to Majtessa who challenged me to do this meme ! ( After doing this I notised I'm quite a booring person..ha.a.aaa )


Four jobs I have had:Only had two so far. Working in a kindergarten and a home for disabled peoples.

Four places where I have lived: At home with my parents, in a small and a bigger flat with my hubby and now in a old flat with my family :)

Four TV shows I like to watch: I don't watch much tv, but these I like. Salatut Elämät, Kauniit ja Rohkeat . Gardening and homedecoration programes.

Four places where I have been on holiday: Don't travel much either. Norway, Sweden, Estonia ;)

Four web sites I visit daily: Some blogs I like to read, Annie's Attic , a few crafty forums and huuto.net.

My four favourite foods: Rice and chicken, pizza, vegetable pure' soup, hamburgers.

Four places I would rather be right now: Someplase warm, in our new home, on a boatcruise, have coffee with friends.

Four bloggers I challenge to do this meme: Marsu Minna Jenni Gimpelise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nå har eg svart på din Meme.
Du kan sjå den i bloggen min.

Tussilago said...

What kind of yarn did you use for this knitting...the pink one with spots...I liked it!