Saturday, March 22, 2008

Have a nice Easter everyone!!

It's a bit sad..out fabricshop in town is closing down :( So I have to take some visits there now while I still can. Been shopping some fabrics and lace. The owner sayd it's open til middle of april so I still have some time to go if I need something. And maybe she's going to have some on sale later ;) Hmmmm..where do I buy my fabrics from now on :P

Been doing a little craftings. The glasspots been waiting for some inspirations, and now I came up with the idea how to decorate them :) Did paint hearts of wood. Used beads and ribbon. I keep the washingpowder in them.
I did also paint some eggs for Easter. In beige and brown colours. Neat!
Photobucket










Noticed the new Spring Knitty is out. ( pictures borrowd from their site )
There's again some things I would like to have. Don't think they will end up on the needles but I can always dream :D
Photobucket

No comments: