Wednesday, November 16, 2005

on the go..

Thought I post a pic of the two works I have on the go at the moment. A fluffy scarf and mittens..
The mittens are huge now but after they have been in the wascher for felting I hope they turn up just the way I want. (?!)
Going to post new pics about how it's going.
I know I was'nt suppose to start new projects, but last evening I had to start the scarf coz' I would love to have one. It's my first time I knit a pattern like this.










interchangeable
You are interchangeable.Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every
eventuality covered and every opportunity just
has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and
every day is a new beginning. You are good at
so many things, it's amazing, but you can
easily lose your place and forget to show up.
They have row counters for people like you!

What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by


No comments: